Founder Of The Worlds Largest Anxiety Support Community, Dean Stott Speaks On Fear to Freedom And How You Can Overcome Anxiety
Today’s guest, Dean Stott, is the Founder of DLC Axciety (Dean’s Likemimded Community), the world’s largest anxiety support community with over 1.3 million members across his platforms. Dean’s mission is to create a community where like-minded people can support each other and share their own experiences on how they are coping with anxiety disorders throughout their journey to recovery. Through the DLC Anxiety Community, people will feel connected to others, share stories of success and mental health education, and bring the very best knowledge from the field of anxiety recovery.
In this episode, Dean shares his story behind helping people struggling with anxiety. He talks about the warning signs that people are struggling with anxiety, the best things people struggling with any kind of mental health challenges can do that helps, and the best ways to treat anxiety. He also talks about how he manages his own mental health struggles.
Topics we cover and where to find them:
- [00:00] Intro
- [02:23] Dean Stott’s background information
- [06:12] Dean’s story behind helping other people struggling with anxiety
- [11:01] The warning signs of people struggling with anxiety
- [16:08] The best things people struggling with mental health can do that helps
- [22:22] Dean’s best advice for people struggling with mental health problems
- [26:44] The different ways to treat mental health disorders
- [28:24] How dean manages his own mental health disorders
- [34:33] Dean’s worst situation that made his a mental health advocate
- [38:55] Dean’s Likeminded Community (DLC), how it works, and how it’s all about
- [43:00] About the book: Chloe
- [47:56] How Dean moderates the community from a mental health perspective
Like this show? Please leave us a review here – All comments and reviews help us break the stigma of mental health so that we can save more lives. Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag @livinorg @samwebb so we can thank you personally.
Join us at our FaceBook Group to continue the conversation and connect with our community to share stories, access mental health tools and strategies, and learn more about positive mental health because #itaintweaktospeak.